Invoice Finance is a general term used for asset based lending that allows companies to finance slow-paying accounts receivable (outstanding Customer Invoices).
Invoice Finance is ideal for business expansion or cash-flow requirements, generally split into two main types: Factoring and Invoice Discounting.
With Factoring the lender will also supply both funding and credit control, whereas with invoice discounting only the funding is provided.
- Normal access to the funds can be provided within 24hrs of the invoice being sent so you don’t have to wait to be paid
- Cost-effective – the lenders we work with will give you the best value based on your specific requirements
- The ability to outsource your credit control and sales ledger management to the lender’s expert team, or handle them yourself
- A face-to-face meeting with the respective lender’s relationship manager to ensure you get a personal service
- Most lenders provide an online facility so you can check your funding always via their management system
- As confidentiality is key, the lenders we use will not disclose you are using an Invoice Finance facility
- You can protect against Customer insolvency with protection via the lenders