Building lasting relationships are key all businesses. Over the years I have worked with Estate Agents to assist clients with buying their first home, moving home and investment buyers.
What is important is the service you are offered; I work with particular agents who promise the following:
- They understand that moving to a new house is about more than just bricks and mortar. It’s about the life you lead and the lifestyle you want.
- By working closely with you to build a trusted relationship, our purpose is to help you make the best property decisions for you.
- Keeping you informed every step of the way; our knowledge and professional expertise means we get results that matter to you.
- Supporting you throughout, we’ll ensure the process is always efficient and you’re communicated with.
- Some agents do not always get a good review. However I can say the agents I work with do follow through with what their promises and are invaluable.
How do you work together?
I can work well with estate agents in helping their clients find the right finance as they are good at what they do. Prior to meeting the clients, the agent briefs me about their needs and what they want to get out of the meeting. I am there to offer support, mortgage and protection advice and also help explain about the whole process from start to finish. This helps the clients have a good clear understanding of what will happen – and when. It can sometimes be daunting as a first-time buyer and we understand that and try to ease your minds without all the jargon.
The team and I work closely to ensure that clients trust us and trust in a superb service from start to finish. It takes time to build trusting relationships and that’s what we do best.
As a mortgage is secured against your home or property, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments
Free initial advice and always pressure free….