Finding exactly the right mortgage or loan to finance your property development project can be daunting whether you’re an experienced property developer or some looking at a first-time project.
A Move Brokers can help provide a range of loans or mortgages to support your project due to our strong relationships with specialist development finance lenders in the UK mortgage market, including those private banks who do not have a high-street presence.
Whether your project be large or small we can organise effective financial support for a range of projects, including but not limited to:
- Apartments & Flats
- Partially finished developments
- Residential and Commercial conversions
- Offices and Retail units
- Air B&B and holiday accommodation schemes
- Housing developments – both single unit and large site builds
- Commercial developments
When assessing your project lenders will typically work from the Gross Development Value (GDV), this is the figure your development will be worth when finished. Any funding agreed will be a percentage of this final figure and there are varying options available from the lenders and providers we work with including the following:
- Staged drawdown of development funds
- 100% funding with additional security provided
- Rolled up Interest – no repayment due until the development is finished
- Ability to add arrangement fees to the loan
- 2nd charge lending or “Mezzanine” finance as it is often called
- Flexible terms
- Initial land purchase and development cost funding
- Assistance with arranging build warranties
Finally, A Move Brokers will always be on hand to provide you with any help or guidance throughout the process, whether face-to-face or remotely.