Commonly referred to as Auction finance or short—term finance, bridging loans can be useful in any number of different situations.
Bridging finance can be arranged extremely quickly, sometimes in as little as 48 hours. There are a wide range of uses for bridging finance including:
- Auction Purchases
- Property Development or conversion (e.g. commercial to residential)
- Cash flow injection
- Debt payment
- Re-Bridging when necessary
At A Move Brokers we work closely with our Clients to understand what their requirements are as each situation can be extremely different; what is the likely term required? How will the loan be repaid? When are the funds needed? Once we have understood your needs we can then look to tailor the right facility for you with the following options available as an example:
- Interest Roll-Up – the interest is paid at the end of the loan
- Fees can be added to the loan
- First and Second charge lending options
- A simple, fast application process with loans approved in 24hrs or less
- Short and long term facilities available
- Where additional security is provided, 100% funding is available
- Loans against market value rather than purchase price (in some cases)
"What a great bunch of people! Sharon, Lenny and the whole team were great and really helpful. They looked after everything from start to finish. If you need any kind of mortgage advice these are the right guys to help you out. We will definitely come back in the future."
A quick turnaround is often critical with bridging finance and at A Move Brokers we are pleased to say an application to completion time of 7-10 days is entirely normal for our Clients.
We are extremely experienced in arranging bridging finance and work closely with a number of lenders covering all circumstances to find the right solution for our Clients. We will place you with the most competitive lender appropriate to your position with a minimum of fuss, as quickly as possible.
As we speak to a number of lenders for each enquiry this encourages lenders to competitively bid for our Clients’ business, ultimately leading to better terms and rates for you.